While I was traveling through England I was daily blogging. I am so very glad that I kept at it throughout the trip because at this point… I only remember the highlights. Since returning I have had a number of people say, “Your trip looked so fun… I was reading along.” and others say, “What? You were in England? Huh?” So, I thought it would be best to compile all of the daily blogs and a few extra pictures. If you missed a day… catch up. If you missed them all… enjoy!
- Day 1: A False Start + Failed Attempt = An Adventure
- Day 2: New City, New Plans
- Day 3: Questioned at Customs to Licking the Dessert Plate
- Day 4: Another Day of Transit, Then Landing in the English Countryside
- Day 5: Visiting Burghley House in Stamford, England
- Day 6: Exploring Peterborough’s Cathedral City Center
- Day 7: Punting in Cambridge, England
- Day 8: Leaving London to Stuck in Boston
Let me know if you have any questions about the trip!